Home > KASH PATEL
20 views 3 min 0 Comment

British PM Burnham Exchanged Messages With Impersonator Pretending To Be Trump’s Chief of Staff Susie Wiles * The Gateway Pundit * by Paul Serran

adrianoreid@hotmail.com - August 17, 2026


PM Burnham and Susie Wiles – Wiki Commons

The Prime Minister’s staff is trying to cover up the major diplomatic embarrassment.

A flawed security environment around the new British Prime Minister, Andy Burnham, led to him exchanging messages with an impersonator posing as US President Donald J. Trump’s chief of staff, Susie Wiles.

Andy Burnham exchanged messages with somebody impersonating one of Donald Trump’s closest advisers, according to people familiar with the matter https://t.co/nNHeAmtciX

— Bloomberg (@business) August 17, 2026

Four officials have told a Politico report:

“The new PM communicated with someone posing as White House chief of staff Susie Wiles before becoming suspicious that the contact was illegitimate, the officials said.”

“‘We do not comment on national security matters’, Downing Street said. One person briefed on the communications said a ‘few messages’ were exchanged after the PM entered No. 10 but insisted they were ‘of no significance’.”

Andy Burnham exchanged several messages with someone impersonating White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles.

Burnham eventually became suspicious that the contact was fake, and the British embassy in Washington raised the incident with the White House.

Officials have not revealed… pic.twitter.com/UkfdQ0jhgU

— Clash Report (@clashreport) August 17, 2026

The British embassy in Washington was concerned enough about the incident to prompt it to discuss it with the White House.

“What was discussed in the exchange with Burnham — and when the messages were sent — is unclear, with the erroneous contact kept a closely-guarded secret.

Burnham became PM on July 20, but it was clear he was on course to succeed Keir Starmer from the moment he won the Makerfield by-election on June 18.”

Andy Burnham exchanged messages with an impostor posing as President Trump’s chief of staff after entering Downing Street, it has emerged https://t.co/UxCURR2mCJ

— The Times and Sunday Times (@thetimes) August 17, 2026

Sky News reported:

“It’s understood the prime minister exchanged a handful of messages before reportedly becoming suspicious and quickly reporting it to the appropriate authorities.

[…] No messages of any significance were exchanged, it is also understood, and no phone call was had.

Last year, The Wall Street Journal reported that the FBI had launched an investigation into efforts to access Wiles’s phone after an unknown person contacted prominent Republicans and business chiefs while pretending to be her.”

Read more:

NEW: In the UK, 50 Police Chiefs Unite To Pressure PM Burnham and Fight Early Release of Criminals

Ad block users: Some site features may not work correctly while an ad blocker is enabled, because they break scripts and content this website depends on. If you can’t see comments below, for example, please disable your ad blocker.





Source link

Post Views: 25

PREVIOUS

FBI had evidence Swalwell got illegal donations from suspected Chinese spy, bombshell memos show

NEXT

Massachusetts Mayor Charged With Using COVID Loan For Election Campaign, Debt Payments
Related Post
November 12, 2025
Trump Officials Plan Meeting on DOJ Epstein Document Disclosure Vote | Ukraine news
February 10, 2026
Bongino Lays Out Three Possibilities as FBI Probes Nancy Guthrie Disappearance [WATCH]
March 27, 2026
Who Is Kash Patel? Career, Background and Key Details About the FBI Director
May 1, 2026
Kash Patel: 4 Noncitizens Charged with Illegally Voting in Elections
Leave a Reply

Click here to cancel reply.

John Michael Chambers

DISCLAIMER

The material contained on this website represents the opinion, analysis and/or commentary of JMC, John Michael Chambers and its aggregated content and resources, and is intended to provide the viewer with general information only and nothing should be considered as providing medical, financial, or other advice. JMC, John Michael Chambers strives to deliver wartime updates and opinion commentary that empowers and informs viewers. JMC, John Michael Chambers is dedicated to the rule of law and upholding the U.S. Constitution and does not endorse violence or discrimination in any form. This is NOT an official government or military website. This is not a news network.

© 2026 John Michael Chambers All rights reserved.