Pillow over the head? Hands folded on chest? Clothes not wrinkled? No autopsy? Was there a motive?
Yes Justice Scalia was advanced in age, (79) and overweight with some health concerns and people do of course die of natural causes in their beds. However in the case of Justice Scalia, there are many questions that need to be answered. As I stated in the previous blog post “Scalia and the Season Of Treason”, the cause and handling of Justice Scalia’s death is highly suspect. And according to this survey, 79% out of 40,000 believe there was foul play. I am not alone in believing that the death of Justice Scalia is highly suspect. Consider these discoveries and reports beginning to circulate. Much of Michael Savage’s radio program today was dedicated to the subject of the death of Scalia. Listen here.
What We Know So Far
- John Poindexter owner of the Creek Ranch claims that he is the one who found Scalia with the pillow over his head
- There was no medical examiner present. There was no one who declared the death who was there. It was done by telephone from a U.S. Marshal appointed by President Obama
- No one saw Scalia die, that we know of, naturally or otherwise
- A Texas judge declined to order an autopsy for Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia after she says she was assured the cause of death was a heart attack
- To date no autopsy has been ordered
- The body has been embalmed within 24 hours of discovering Scalia in the bed making it most impossible for an effective autopsy
- To date there has been no thorough or competent medical exam
- The County Judge who pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes is Cinderela Guevara. She made the pronouncement without personally seeing Scalia’s body, and based it solely on a telephone conversation with a local Sheriff’s Officer. Judge Guevara had the authority to order an autopsy but she chose not to do so. Another County Judge who had been contacted by the Ranch but who could not respond in time has said that she would have ordered an autopsy
- Former U.S. Army intelligence officer who had a top secret clearance suspects foul play in the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. Ray Starmann worked in Army Intelligence for eight years, and he was given Top Secret clearance while employed by the branch. After analyzing the circumstances surrounding the Justice’s mysterious death, he’s convinced there’s a lot more going on than meets the eye. “The circumstances surrounding Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia’s death are growing more suspicious by the minute,” wrote Starmann on the U.S. Defense Watch website. “What was the cause of Scalia’s death? Was it a heart attack or death by other natural causes? No one seems to know. The story keeps changing.”
- What are the laws regarding a mandatory autopsy in a circumstance such as this?
Next Blog post on the subject surrounding the death of Justice Scalia will address this very important subject and that being motive. If in fact Justice Scalia was assassinated, what was the motive? Who stands to benefit?
Where are you at in The Process? If you would like a private consultation lick here. I would be happy to talk with you. Subscribe to my blog site and receive a FREE COPY of my book “Misconceptions and Course Corrections-A Collection of Critical Essays for Our Times”.