The following is a list of figures showing the cost of illegal aliens. The list is not an all inclusive list and of course there are the countless murders, rapes and various crimes committed by illegals as well. The following stats were excerpted from the McAlvany Intelligence Advisor April 2016 issue. Check out the podcast below for a brief commentary.
The Cost Of Illegal Aliens
- $11 billion to $22 billion dollars is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments
- $22 billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens
- $2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens
- $12 billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and most cannot speak a word of English
- $17 billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies
- $3 million dollars a day is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens
- 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens
- $90 billion dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare and social services by the American taxpayers
- $200 billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens
- In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances to their countries of origin
- The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants in the United States
Build That Wall
Donald Trump intends to straighten this mess out. In fact he is the only candidate who has made this a campaign declaration. Trump has stated he would begin deportation of illegal aliens including all those we pay for in our prison system, close the border to Muslims and send back and stop the Syrian migration until the Radical Islamic Terrorism issue has been fully investigated, (as Jimmy Carter did in the 1970’s). Trump intends to restructure and empower border security, set a legal path to citizenship and enforce it, and of course he will build the wall. And who is going to pay for it? Mexico!
The Most Important Book Of 2016
“What One Man Can Do” the new Donald Trump book to help swing voters. America and freedom itself is at a crossroads. Civilization as we know it is about to change. This is the most important book of 2016. This is America’s last stand as the world awaits, No Trump-No Hope. Learn more by visiting this page. Congrats! You’ve made it this far you’re and engaged reader. What are your thoughts? Share your comments here on this blog post. I would like to hear from you. Also share this post on your social media accounts.