Home > PRESIDENT TRUMP
5 views 29 sec 0 Comment

Rick Scott: Trump will have to resume full war with Iran

adrianoreid@hotmail.com - August 19, 2026




Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Tuesday said President Trump will have to resume a full war with Iran days after the initial failed ceasefire deal expired. Asked if the president should follow through on his threat last month to “bomb and destroy” at least “ONE BRIDGE OR POWER PLANT” near Tehran if the Iranian regime…



Source link

Post Views: 8

PREVIOUS

Mark Kelly takes on Trump over USS Abraham Lincoln, boosts Dems

NEXT

DOE Cancels 3 National Transmission Corridors, Citing “Green New Scam”
Related Post
July 21, 2026
Republicans eye Arizona comeback with Hobbs-Biggs governor matchup: Primary takeaways
August 17, 2026
What’s Behind Trump’s Unexpected Favor To Kim Jong Un?
July 10, 2026
Turkey Seeks Moscow Permission To Offload S-400s, Paving Way For US F-35 Deal
January 6, 2026
Trump says the US ‘needs’ Greenland for Arctic security. Here’s why. | News
Comments are closed.
John Michael Chambers

DISCLAIMER

The material contained on this website represents the opinion, analysis and/or commentary of JMC, John Michael Chambers and its aggregated content and resources, and is intended to provide the viewer with general information only and nothing should be considered as providing medical, financial, or other advice. JMC, John Michael Chambers strives to deliver wartime updates and opinion commentary that empowers and informs viewers. JMC, John Michael Chambers is dedicated to the rule of law and upholding the U.S. Constitution and does not endorse violence or discrimination in any form. This is NOT an official government or military website. This is not a news network.

© 2026 John Michael Chambers All rights reserved.