Home > ELON MUSK
57 views 5 min 0 Comment

Finally: Key U.S. Allies Join In Fight Against Iran

Tevin McLeod - July 27, 2026


For months, the United States and Israel have stood alone in the fight to destroy Iran’s nuclear weapons capability.

U.S. allies have remained on the sidelines, even when they’ve been attacked by the Iranian regime. That includes NATO allies, some of whom actually were getting oil from Iran.

Advertisement

But now, after President Trump ordered another pause in U.S. strikes ahead of the weekend, reports indicate that key American allies are finally stepping up.

According to a report by The Wall Street Journal, Bahrain and Kuwait carried out airstrikes against targets inside Iran earlier this month, marking what would be the first publicly reported direct military actions by the two Gulf states against Iranian territory.

Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that the operation involved fighter aircraft from Bahrain and Kuwait targeting drone and missile storage facilities, along with other military sites.


Advertisement

The report also said the United Arab Emirates provided intelligence on the targets and defensive air cover during the mission.

Bahrain and Kuwait operate relatively small air forces equipped primarily with U.S. and European-made aircraft.

Advertisement

According to the sources, officials in both countries concluded that a military response was necessary after weeks of Iranian attacks.

Neither Bahrain nor Kuwait has publicly confirmed the reported strikes, and government spokespeople for both countries did not respond to requests for comment from the WSJ.

The reported strikes took place amid the broader regional conflict that began on Feb. 28.

In recent weeks, Iran has concentrated many of its missile and drone attacks on Bahrain and Kuwait, both of which host major U.S. military facilities.

Bahrain is home to the U.S. Navy’s Fifth Fleet, while Kuwait hosts thousands of American service members across multiple military installations.

Over the weekend, Kuwait’s Foreign Ministry said Iran struck a power generation and water desalination facility, describing the attack as a dangerous escalation and a violation of international law.

Both Bahrain and Kuwait have repeatedly activated their air defense systems to intercept incoming Iranian missiles and drones.

Despite the repeated attacks, neither country has reported large numbers of casualties.

Advertisement

The United Arab Emirates’ Foreign Ministry condemned the attacks on Kuwait and Bahrain, expressed solidarity with both countries, and called for a reduction in regional tensions as well as the full reopening of the Strait of Hormuz.

The United States carried out additional strikes across Iran on Friday in response to Iranian attacks on American military bases in Bahrain, Kuwait, and other locations.

However, no further strikes were reported since then, ending a streak of 13 consecutive nights of military operations.

On Saturday, the Iranian government confirmed that by announcing that those attacks had ended for the time being.

Advertisement

Hossein Kermanpour, a spokesman for Iran’s Health Ministry, said in a post on X that no new attacks were reported overnight and that the overall casualty figures remained largely unchanged.

“Fortunately, no attack was recorded last night, and therefore the casualty statistics for the July war, apart from the discharge of a few more injured individuals, did not see any significant change,” he wrote.

“It seems our dear Iran had a peaceful night last night, and no part of its body was struck or hit. Iran’s body is intact. Iranian head is healthy,” Kermanpour added on X.

As of Saturday morning, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which had issued statements and social media updates following each of the previous 13 nights of strikes, had not announced any additional military operations.

Advertisement

According to Axios, Trump decided not to authorize another round of strikes.

Neither CENTCOM nor the White House immediately commented on whether the absence of public announcements signaled a pause in military operations.

The apparent lull followed Trump’s remarks a day earlier that he had not yet decided whether to approve a broader military campaign against Iran.

This article may contain commentary which reflects the author’s opinion.



Source link

Post Views: 70

PREVIOUS

Trump Announces New Tariffs On Countries Using Forced Labor

NEXT

Liam Denning: A troubling glimpse into an AI Musktopia | Entertainment
Related Post
August 19, 2026
‘The Five’ Co-Host Takes Break After Trump Attacks Her
May 25, 2026
Trump Provides Update On Iran Deal As Full Team Meets at W.H.
June 8, 2026
Jeffries Snaps After Senate Delivers Major Win for Trump’s Border Agenda
August 16, 2026
Trump Leaves Stage Mid-Speech To Comfort Parents Of 12-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet
Leave a Reply

Click here to cancel reply.

John Michael Chambers

DISCLAIMER

The material contained on this website represents the opinion, analysis and/or commentary of JMC, John Michael Chambers and its aggregated content and resources, and is intended to provide the viewer with general information only and nothing should be considered as providing medical, financial, or other advice. JMC, John Michael Chambers strives to deliver wartime updates and opinion commentary that empowers and informs viewers. JMC, John Michael Chambers is dedicated to the rule of law and upholding the U.S. Constitution and does not endorse violence or discrimination in any form. This is NOT an official government or military website. This is not a news network.

© 2026 John Michael Chambers All rights reserved.