Home > ELON MUSK
45 views 5 min 0 Comment

Iran Says U.S. Attacks Have Ceased, As Trump Confirms Pause

Tevin McLeod - July 26, 2026


President Trump and his team continue to work towards a lasting peace deal with Iran weeks after the commander-in-chief ordered new attacks following actions by Tehran.

The Islamic republic had begun attacking commercial ships again in violation of a Memorandum of Understanding that called for a 60-day cease-fire when Trump ordered U.S. forces back into action.

Advertisement

But on Saturday, the Iranian government announced that those attacks had ended for the time being, which was later confirmed by Trump.

Hossein Kermanpour, a spokesman for Iran’s Health Ministry, said in a post on X that no new attacks were reported overnight and that the overall casualty figures remained largely unchanged.


Advertisement

“Fortunately, no attack was recorded last night, and therefore the casualty statistics for the July war, apart from the discharge of a few more injured individuals, did not see any significant change,” he wrote.

“It seems our dear Iran had a peaceful night last night, and no part of its body was struck or hit. Iran’s body is intact. Iranian head is healthy,” Kermanpour added on X.

Advertisement

As of Saturday morning, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which had issued statements and social media updates following each of the previous 13 nights of strikes, had not announced any additional military operations.

According to Axios, Trump decided not to authorize another round of strikes.

Neither CENTCOM nor the White House immediately commented on whether the absence of public announcements signaled a pause in military operations.

The apparent lull followed Trump’s remarks a day earlier that he had not yet decided whether to approve a broader military campaign against Iran.

Speaking with reporters, the president said the Islamic Republic was becoming “more and more serious” in its negotiations with Washington.

“We’re locked and loaded and ready to go. But we’re talking to them, so I think while we’re talking, we’ll see what comes of it. I believe … They’re very serious. They should be,” Trump told reporters Friday in the Oval Office.

Trump also said Iran faced a choice between reaching an agreement with the United States or facing a “much higher level” of military strikes, reiterating that preventing Iran from developing a nuclear weapon remained his administration’s red line.

Advertisement

The United States has conducted nightly strikes against Iranian military and strategic targets for 13 consecutive days, saying the operations are intended to prevent Iran from closing the Strait of Hormuz, one of the world’s most critical oil shipping routes.

Iran has responded by launching drone and missile attacks against U.S. military installations across the region.

Throughout the conflict, Kermanpour has used X to provide regular updates on casualty figures.

Advertisement

In his latest post, he said no new casualties had been reported overnight other than the release of several injured patients from medical care.

In a post on his Truth Social platform Saturday, Trump also warned Iran that if the Houthi rebels in Yemen expand their attacks on Saudi ships, Tehran would pay the price.

“A year ago the United States of America attacked, very powerfully, the Houthis, for their interference with commerce and trade, by shooting at ships,” he began.

Advertisement

“Since that time, and during our conflict with Iran, they have acted very responsibly. Unfortunately, now they are starting up again, shooting at two Saudi Arabian ships last night,” the president’s post continued.

“Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that if they do this again, the U.S. will hold Iran responsible, in that the Houthis are a Surrogate and/or Proxy of Iran, and major military punishment will be inflicted upon Iran and, of course, the Houthis, themselves, who I am very disappointed with in that they have, until now, acted very professionally and smart,” his post concluded.

This article may contain commentary which reflects the author’s opinion.



Source link

Post Views: 54

PREVIOUS

Herridge Exposes ‘Deep State’ Figures Who Plotted Against Trump

NEXT

Justice Dept. Probe Into Newsoms Continues Amid Tax Return Questions
Related Post
July 9, 2026
Trump Issues Statement Regarding Health of Mitch McConnell
August 4, 2026
Trump Taking Legal Battle Against Hillary Clinton to Supreme Court
April 11, 2025
How DOGE used Social Security data to push dubious fraud claims : NPR
June 19, 2026
Michelle Says She Wants Barack To Step Back, Let New Leaders Rise
Leave a Reply

Click here to cancel reply.

John Michael Chambers

DISCLAIMER

The material contained on this website represents the opinion, analysis and/or commentary of JMC, John Michael Chambers and its aggregated content and resources, and is intended to provide the viewer with general information only and nothing should be considered as providing medical, financial, or other advice. JMC, John Michael Chambers strives to deliver wartime updates and opinion commentary that empowers and informs viewers. JMC, John Michael Chambers is dedicated to the rule of law and upholding the U.S. Constitution and does not endorse violence or discrimination in any form. This is NOT an official government or military website. This is not a news network.

© 2026 John Michael Chambers All rights reserved.